If you want to get I touch with me, this is the place to do it. You are the reason why I am able to earn a living doing what I love most in life, so I make every effort to respond to each person who sends a message my way. I want you to get in touch no matter what you have to say, but I really want to hear from you if you want to message me about any of the following:
- Got an idea for where I should go next? I love discovering new places and experiences, plus I want to make sure that the content I create from this blog is actually serving the needs of the viewers. So if you want me to give something a try all you need to do is ask. If I’m able, I’ll be jetting off to wherever you recommend so I can experience it for myself and hopefully write about it sometime in the future.
- Do you have any questions about what we do here? Perhaps you are an advertiser who wants to find out how to get a banner for your business on the site, or you just want to find out a little more about the newsletter that Trave1Blogs offers. Whatever the case, I want you to ask me about it. I’ll be able to offer you all of the information you need to make whatever choice is right for you.
- Have you spotted any technical glitches with the site? I work hard to make the site as responsive the changes in web technology as possible, but with all of the travelling I do there will be occasions where I miss things. If you have run into any issues at all while you have been exploring Trave1Blogs I would like to know about them. I want this site to be a great read for everybody and I’ll do whatever I can to get any bugs fixed quickly.
- Do you have new information to offer? My articles are largely created from my own experiences as a traveller, which means I will occasionally have missed out on things that could have made the information I provide more accurate or engaging. If you have an interesting point or two to make about any of the topics I cover on this blog you should get in touch and I’ll try to incorporate them into my posts. Better yet, I could even offer you the opportunity to write your own.
- Do you have any recommendations? I’m always on the lookout for new gear that can help me in my travels, so if you have any recommendations I am all ears. You may even end up seeing a review on the site sooner or later.
So what should you do if you want to get in touch with me? It really couldn’t be simpler. Just scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a handy little form. If you’d rather message me directly, you can also email me at email@example.com